The CCIO Leaders Network is a best practice and collaboration network dedicated to promoting the development of current and future clinical information leaders across all healthcare organisations.
The Network is a membership-based network and community comprised of individual clinical information leaders. The Network aims to provide members with the tools and resources to support their development as clinical information leaders, through a combination of knowledge resources, events and online community and collaboration tools.
Membership of the network is free of charge and offers the following benefits:
- Opportunity to vote in elections and elect advisory panel members.
- Opportunity to attend events including regional and national events, Summer School and the Leadership Summit.
- Exclusive access to the private collaboration community.
- Access to the online database of CCIO Network Members.
- Exclusive access to network surveys and research.
- Opportunity to improve profile visibility within the network.
The Audacity to Own Your Digital Transformation Digital technologies, transformation and innovation are the golden threads that join business, operations and clinical intelligence together, to transform patient care and outcomes. In the past, IT initiatives primarily focused on hardware and …