The CCIO Leaders Network is a best practice and collaboration network dedicated to promoting the development of current and future clinical information leaders across all healthcare organisations.
The Network is a membership-based network and community comprised of individual clinical information leaders. The Network aims to provide members with the tools and resources to support their development as clinical information leaders, through a combination of knowledge resources, events and online community and collaboration tools.
Membership of the network is free of charge and offers the following benefits:
- Opportunity to vote in elections and elect advisory panel members.
- Opportunity to attend events including regional and national events, Summer School and the Leadership Summit.
- Exclusive access to the private collaboration community.
- Access to the online database of CCIO Network Members.
- Exclusive access to network surveys and research.
- Opportunity to improve profile visibility within the network.