The Health CIO Network is a best practice and collaboration network dedicated to promoting the development of current and future CIO and information leaders across all UK healthcare organisations, with a primary focus on the English NHS.
The Health CIO Network is a membership-based community comprised of individual CIOs, IT directors and other IT leaders. The Network aims to provide members with the tools and resources to support their development as leaders, through a combination of knowledge resources, events, and online community and collaboration tools.
Membership of the network is free of charge and offers the following benefits:
- Opportunity to vote in elections and elect advisory panel members.
- Opportunity to attend events including regional and national events, Summer School and the Leadership Summit.
- Exclusive access to the private collaboration community.
- Access to the online database of Health CIO Network Members.
- Exclusive access to network surveys and research.
- Opportunity to improve profile visibility within the network.