The CNIO Network is a best practice and collaboration Network dedicated to promoting the development of current and future Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Care Professional information leaders across all health and social care organisations. The term CNIO refers to all lead Nurse, Midwife and Allied Health Care Professionals who have a component of informatics as a key part of their role.
The CNIO Network is a membership-based network and community comprised of individual clinical information leaders. The Network aims to provide members with the tools and resources to support their development as clinical information leaders, through a combination of knowledge resources, events and online community and collaboration tools.
Membership of the network is free of charge and offers the following benefits:
- Opportunity to vote in elections and elect advisory panel members.
- Opportunity to attend events including regional and national events, Summer School and the Leadership Summit.
- Exclusive access to the private collaboration community.
- Access to the online database of Health CIO Network Members.
- Exclusive access to network surveys and research.
- Opportunity to improve profile visibility within the network.