Nuance Communications is the pioneer and leader in conversational A.I. and ambient intelligence. Nuance solutions support financial services, telecommunications, government, retail and are used across 10,000 healthcare organisations worldwide. Nuance is a Microsoft company.
Nuance healthcare solutions support a more natural approach to clinical documentation, freeing clinicians to spend more time caring for patients. The flagship solution, Dragon Medical One, is a cloud-based, AI-powered, speech recognition solution delivering unrivalled accuracy and automatic accent detection.
With Dragon Medical One, clinicians can dictate directly into their electronic patient record (EPR), insert templated text, and navigate using their voice instead of a keyboard and mouse. Dragon Medical One drives clinical adoption of an EPR and delivers faster, simpler, and more complete clinical notes and documentation.
• Oxford University Hospitals boost digitisation and accelerate uptake of the EPR
• Homerton University Hospital is re‑imagining clinical documentation in outpatient services
• Speech recognition helps East Kent streamline clinical documentation
• Enabling Frimley’s Epic EPR launch with speech recognition
Digital Health webinar replays
• New research into the challenges of NHS clinical documentation
• Oxford demonstrates the value of speech-enabling your hospital EPR
• How tech from Microsoft and Nuance is supporting the NHS during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond