The System C & Graphnet Care Alliance brings together five of the UK’s most innovative and experienced providers of integrated IT solutions for the health and social care market: System C, Graphnet, Liquidlogic, Docobo, and CareFlow Medicines Management. As an alliance, we are the only UK IT supplier that has experience across health, social care, shared care records and population health.
Together we offer a portfolio of solutions and unrivalled experience to fully support Integrated Care Systems at all levels and their drive to deliver population health, value-based healthcare and to tackle health inequalities.
The Care Alliance is a uniquely placed partner with the fastest growing share of the acute market and the largest market share in child health, social care, shared care, and population health.
Websites: System C, Graphnet Health, Liquidlogic, CareFlow Medicines Management, Docobo
Email: System C, Graphnet Health, Liquidlogic, CareFlow Medicines Management, Docobo
Telephone: System C 0044 (0) 1622 691 616, Graphnet Health 0044 (0) 3330 771 988, CareFlow Medicines Management 0044 (0) 1268 416348, Liquidlogic 0044 (0) 113 232 0100, Docobo 0044 (0)1372 459866
Twitter: @System_C, @GraphnetHealth, @liquidlogicuk, @CareFlowMM, @DocoboUK
LinkedIn: System C, Graphnet Health, Liquidlogic, CareFlow Medicines Management, Docobo
- Barnsley Hospital’s Maternity team use CareFlow Connect to support safeguarding
- Sheffield Children’s transforms communication between teams with CareFlow Connect
- Improving the efficiency of tissue viability services
- Building a digital care planning system for nurses
- Bolton care community digitally access GP correspondence for the first time
- Combined Intelligence for Population Health Action (CIPHA)
- Circle Health Group chooses System C to deliver integrated EPR – bolstering care for more than 2 million patients
- Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt partners with System C to deliver integrated EPR
CareFlow Medicines Management
Graphnet Health Ltd
- Population health programme receives national recognition in latest NHS policy
- Major integrated care record set for Black Country and West Birmingham ICS
- Supporting digital nursing leadership
- EPRs are in the spotlight (again) – but ICSs will bring new opportunities to the table
- The penny has finally dropped on the benefits of remote monitoring & virtual wards – but, what’s next?
- Playing a part in delivering the National Immunisation Management System in 90 days
- Shifting the dial on inequality – How data will help ICSs support those most at risk
- Virtual wards have sparked a new era for remote care – what happens next?